Monday, August 23, 2010

Try Sleeping With A Broken Heart



So tonight I’m gonna find a way to make it without you



Tonight I’m gonna find a way to make it without you
I’m gonna hold on to the times that we had
Tonight I’m gonna find a way to make it without you

Have you ever tried sleeping with a broken heart?







I'm bothered by the thought that I could not be there for a very close friend who is in such a pain right now. I can't imagine the heartache that she's experiencing. Kept on texting her to help her see the situation. Hope she makes it through the night without getting overshadowed by the hurt brought by a heartless beau. Incidentally, while we were texting, got caught by the song. Mat, we'll talk later.




Thought to self:
uso lageh ning love love na problema gyd noh? But from all the talking, it always boils down to the failure of being truthful. Ain't it easier if you tell the person your true intentions prior to going steady? That way, you bail out from all that painful goodbyes and uncomfortable hellos. People. Go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment