Friday, August 27, 2010

Catching up

"Starting all over again is not that bad. For when you restart, you get another chance to make things right." - Anonymous

Just as promised, I found time to catch up with the life of  Ermat-friendship Osang Rosalejos. We had coffee before my shift and chatted over the just-so-recent break up she had. A bit ironic because we were talking about a very painful experience in a very light and positive manner. Osang still has some signs of devastation but I'm glad that the situation did not get the best of her. I was happy to note that she still remains positive and sane. Ü We were able to make jokes out of the situation. I'm glad to note that the situation never erased all the sense out of my good friend. 

Good luck with your new chapter mat. Whatever lessons you learned in this situation, share it with me on our next sessions. I wish you all the happiness in the coming days. Don't give up on love. Keep believing. Ü

Thought to self:
It is really important to be honest in the earliest days of any relationship, rather telling it after sometime. In that way, you don't waste time, effort and emotions. As in this case, telling the truth after so many years of hiding forfeits the thought of being honest.


Believe
Orianti


You made it so easy
To fall I had no fear at all
I saw you beside me
You never saw me there at all
I promised you all this
I made plans thinking this was it
I never imagined I'd find you and lose myself instead
I just never pictured it would end

And I wanna believe in love
I wanna believe in something bigger than the two of us (the two of us)
And I wanna breathe again
I wanna go back to the days the days I had my innocence
I wanna believe again

He picked up the pieces and put them back where they belonged
But somethings missing but a part of me will carry on
I am gonna learn to trust again

And I wanna believe in love
I wanna believe in something bigger than the two of us (the two of us)
And I wanna breathe again
I wanna go back to the days the days I had my innocence
I wanna believe again

No comments:

Post a Comment