Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Say Whut?!

So what's the matter to that right? 


'yan lang ang masasabi ko sa kung sinong engot ang nasulat nito. Nahawa na tuloy ako kay ate. Nabasa ko lang sa isang post ng barkada ko sa FB. Dumugo ang ilong ko sa kakatawa. Hala, bahala na kayong humusga. Pag na gets nyo na, paki-summarize nalang please. **evil grin**





Dear Diary, 



We' ve been friends for a long time ago. We come from the same alma mother. Actually, our paths crossed one time on another. But it's only now that I gave him a second look. I realized that beauty is in the eyes. The pulpbits of my heart went fast, really fast. Cute pala siya. And then, he came over with me. He said, "I hope you don't mine. Can I get your number?" Nag-worry ako. What if he doesn't give it back? He explained naman na it's so we could keep intact daw. Sabi ko, "Connect me if I'm wrong, but are you asking me ouch?" "The!?!!??". .. ang sarcastic na sagot nya. Aba! The verb! Parang siya pa ang galit! Persona ingrata!!! Ang kapal niya! I cried buckles of tears. Na-guilty yata siya. Sabi niya, isipin mo na lang na this is a blessing in the sky. Irregardless daw of his feelings, we should go ouch na rin. Now, we're so in love. Mute and epidemic na ang past. Thanks God we swallowed our fried. Kasi, I'm 33 na and I'm running our time. After 2 weeks, he plopped the question. "Will you marriage me?" I'm in a state of shocked. Kasi mantakin mo, when it rains, it's four! This is true good to be true. So siyempre, I said yes. Love is a many splendor. Pero nung inaayos ko na ang aming kasal, everything swell to pieces. Nag-di-dinner kami noon nang biglang sa harap ng aming table, may babaeng humirit ng, "Well, well, well. Look do we have here." What the fuss! The nerd ng babaeng yon! She said they were still on. So I told her, whatever is that, cut me some slacks! I didn't want this to get our hand kaya I had to sip it in the bud. She accused me of steeling her boyfriend. As is!!! I don't want to portrait the role of the other woman. Gosh, tell me to the marines! I told her, "Please, mine you own business!" Who would believe her anyway? Dahil it's not my problem anymore but her problem anymore, tumigil na rin siya ng panggugulo. Everything is coming up daisies. I'm so happy. Even my boyfriend said liketwice. He's so supportive. Sabi niya, "Look at is this way. She's our of our lives." Kaya advise ko sa inyo - take the risk. You can never can tell. Just burn the bridge when you get there. Life is shorts. If you make a mistake, we'll just pray for the internal and external repose of your soul. I second emotion.

Sincerely yours,
Maning
Inday's cousin






Nakatawa mang isipin pero  sadyang may mga tao talagang pilit na nag-iingles para lang tawaging sosyal. Sure kahanga-hanga ang confidence level nila. Audience impact kung audience impact. Ngunit, para sa kin para maiwasang makotya o mapuna, wag nalang sanang pilitin kung hindi naman kaya. Kung kaya namang buong loob na tanggapin ang feedback (pasitib o negatib) ng mga tao, then by all means. Sa paraang yan, matuto tayong bumangon at mas gumaling pa.


Ewan ko, sa totoo lang, hati ang kalooban ko sa paksang to. Personally, I see this as an area to improve on if ever. Sure we get embarassed by our mistakes but the lessons we'll learn are far more important than pride.


Kaya kudos kay ate for being so bold. Pasalamat nalang siyang di kami friends, kasi pag nagkataon, siguradong isang masarap at matinding friendly batok ang makukuha nya sakin. amp. >:B




-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 comment:

  1. practice made furpect!

    :D

    sa akin okay lang naman minsan yung wrong grammar ka or mali-mali ang inglish basta nasa lugar.... yung tipong hindi mo ginagamit yun to brag and to make agaw eksena na you know how to speak the english language.

    the nerd ng mga echoseras. bwahahahaha


    pers taym na medyo mahaba comment ko. lols

    ReplyDelete